Call for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION quote. We will come to your home or business, explain what is available, make recommendations, and provide a quote. We will NOT try to pressure you to sign up right away – we want you to have time to think about it and make sure you are comfortable
For ultimate control of who can enter what part of your building – and when, you can’t beat an access control system. You can even get a report of who entered what door and when they did it. You can give people access to specific doors, and restrict the timeframe during which they have access. If someone looses their card, leaves the company, or moves out of the building without returning their card, the building security is not compromised as with a key system. You simply program their card as invalid so that it will no longer get them access to the building – but it will show up on your report if they try to use it.
You can also have an app on your smart phone that will let you unlock any door when you are at the door, in the office, or anywhere in the world with internet or cell phone data. You can also unlock the door for a specified length of time or until you decide to lock it again.
The program can be installed on a designated computer onsite, or it can be cloud hosted. Either way, you can set up for full access to the program from any computer anywhere from any browser, as long as you have the correct access information and login credentials. This includes the ability to add or delete fobs, lock/unlock doors, get reports of activity, set time schedules, etc. The system is very flexible to be custom tailored to your specific needs.
There are various types of readers available. Some have a keypad built in allowing use of either a card/fob, code, or requiring both. Some readers will interact with an app on your cell phone.
Electronic keypads can also be used to gain access. They can have several codes programmed so each person can have their own code if desired.
Get rid of one more key on that ring by installing digital pushbutton locks for your home. They come in a variety of colours, and have a key backup just in case you forget your code.
As there are many options available for electronic access control, you really need to sit down with one of our design experts to review your operations and needs so that a system can be custom tailored to your needs. Some questions that only you can answer are:
- How many doors need electronic access control?
- How many people will need access (think of the future as well)?
- Would I prefer to use codes or cards/fobs?
- Do I need reports of who entered what door when?
- Do I need to be able to quickly program cards/fobs
- Will I need to be able to restrict people to certain doors and/or certain timeframes?
- Is there a possibility that I will want to expand the system to more doors later?
- Do I need the ability to access programming remotely – from other computers on the network or from a different location?
- Would I like to integrate access control and my burglar alarm system so that they work together to simplify procedures?